This page describes the telescopes I’m working on – click on the following for details (if there’s no link then I’m still working on the pages)
- 16″ F/4.5 New Technology Telescope (Underway)
- 8″ F/9 Planetscope (Underway, including grinding the mirror)
- 8″ F/10 Celestron SCT Mount Revamp (Complete)
- 20″ F/3.3 Horseshoe Mounted Palomar Tribute (In design)
- 6″ F/3.3 Extra Wide Field Telescope (Grinding the mirror)
I’ve also written a series of articles on mirror grinding that were published in Winnicentrics, the journal of the Winnipeg Centre of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada. Check them out here.